Hello Manila

MANILA. I fell absolutely in love with Manila today. I've never seen such beauty and vintage all wrapped up in one place. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I wasn't really planning going outdoors today. But I'm glad we did. We were going to shoot something about love and I'm happy that the group chose to go to Intramuros, Manila.


But before taking off, of course, this is my beloved University of Santo Tomas. I've never seen UST so peaceful and quiet. We went here to meet up. And since it was a holiday, there were no students roaming around. During the Christmas season, the university is filled with so much lights. During the night, it's like walking through the galaxy. (Can't wait to post about UST Paskuhan soon!) 
The Main Building

 Benavidez Statue






Hours later, we went to Luneta. And in Luneta, there was this Japanese Garden. Such a sanctuary. The place was simply nature-loving. Perfect for outdoor relaxation and family bondings. 
 Japanese Garden, Luneta, Manila









After shooting the first part of our presentation, we rode a cab going to Manila Cathedral. The Baroque architecture of this church gave it the vintage and old feels. Too bad it was closed when we got there.









Strolling around General Luna Street, Intramuros 




Right here in this corner of Real Street, Intramuros, Manila, I was amazed on how it looked like Philippines back the Spanish Era. 




San Agustin Church, Intramuros Manila






I would definitely go back to this majestic place.  The place was  really romantic and relaxing. The atmosphere was very calm and peaceful. I felt really ecstatic. This is Plaza San Luis Complex, Real Street, Intramuros, Manila. 








What a wonderful day strolling around my Manila. I will absolutely go back here some time in the future. Tata!

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.