Inked



 A lot of my friends were asking why the hell did I get a tattoo. "Legit ba yan?"Totoo ka ba?"Anong trip mo?"

Getting inked is sort of an artistic outlet for me. And with everything that has happened this year 2016; losing two of the most important women in my life, undergoing an operation, accepting things I can't change, rejections, adulting, etc. This tattoo is a constant reminder that not all forms of pain will do you bad. Pain changes you, but it must change you in a beautiful way. See the beauty in everything even if things are not going your way. Just trust His plans. Sometimes, the most beautiful things in life are fruits of the most painful experiences.



xx,

4 comments

  1. I'm planning to get inked sometime soon, but of course, I need to think of it thoroughly before actually going through the process. Your tatt looks great! <3 Love the meaning behind it too. Hehe. Is it painful to get inked in that area?

    xx, The Diary Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey da! To be honest I had no idea that this was the most painful part to get inked on. They call it the "red spot". Idk what that means. But it's really painful! Legit! Actually, my tat wasnt finished yet. The artist opted to put more colors to appreciate the 'watercolor effect'. But it was already getting too painful and it looked good na so I told him I'm okay with the designπŸ˜‚

      Delete
    2. I'm actually doing a lot of research to know what I'm getting myself into. Haha! And I'm torn between that or upper chest area, but I've read that one kinda hurts more since it's near the ribs. Wow, congrats on getting through it! πŸ‘πŸ»

      Delete
    3. Well it all depends on the tat design you'll be having. But I'll support you all the way hahahaha get inked na. πŸ˜‰

      Delete

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.