Nude and Penny

I just love the weekends especially when you know for a fact that you have only a few of them. Thanks to medicine, I only get to have a few days off that doesn't include books, coffee, transcriptions, and highlighters. For this mini vacay due to the Asean thingy, I get to visit my rusty blog and tweak in a post.

Our 2nd long examinations was a mess! I think I'm an inch close to losing my sanity. Things that I'm thankful for and kept me sane for the past month are: 1) I moved in to a condo-dorm 5 minutes away from my school. So it's much more convenient and I get to sleep longer. 2) I moved in with my crazy college dorm mate hahaha silence doesn't exist when we're together. 3.) I got to see my mom last Undas, definitely a breather. 
Despite all the grueling stress from my acads, I still find myself doing some of the stuff I love especially dressing up. I like pulling off an ootd whenever I go out and study. My current fave is anything with the shade of cream, beige, or simply nude colors. I find the ensemble very elegant and classy. 
This nude top with a velvety finish matches perfectly with this pair of printed joggers. The print somehow gives a festive feel for this look. And more to it, it is so comfy!

A fresh make up look with a hint of bronze eyeshadow and a shade of nude lippy goes well with the outfit. Not too flashy nor too plain. 
I super love this pair of vintage penny loafers. I got it from my mom. It gives this formal and sophisticated look. The inner tita in me is happy hahaha
Bringing back some old fashion and mixing it with the current trend is so much fun than I thought. It gives a statement and brings back some classic feels. Don't be afraid to do some experiment with your ootd's and put a little twist to it.
Nude top (50th avenue) Printed joggers (divisoria) Nude color bucket bag (Parisian) Penny loafers (Mom's) 
*Photographed by: Paola Gaytano


4 comments

  1. So pretty! I love those pants especially!
    xx Sara
    https://sararentas.wixsite.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Thank you for dropping by my blog! I love those pants too! Fancy prints + comfort ❤ Have a great day!!

      Delete

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.