22 random facts about Kea

After a month long hiatus, I finally had the time to squeeze in a blog post! As I have mentioned in my previous post, I have entered medical school last august! *huhuhu road to MD please* That's what I've been up to so forgive me for being m.i.a lately. 



Our 1st long examinations was !(&@!(&$. I've been itching to write a new post but I know I'll  feel guilty right after spending time over non academic related stuff, because trust me, 24 hrs is not enough for a medical student. Okay, enough about school now. Haha. 

I'm gonna be telling you guys about 22 random facts about me. As cliche as it may sound, but I want you guys to know more about this crazy little amateur (future) doctor/ blogger. 

(Plus, I really loved the pieces I wore for this scorching day. An "almost gypsy" get up just for some afternoon chill. Check out Kryz Uy's outfit post that inspired me for this outfit post!)


  • First up, my name 'Kea' was from the famous store of furniture and home decors, IKEA
  • I'm not a pet-loving person. And worse, I'm not a dog lover either. I prefer cats over dogs but I don't want to pet one. Hahaha I don't want to be responsible for feeding and cleaning up their mess every once in a while. I'll save that for the future kids. 
  • I'm a registered nurse. I took the boards last 2015 and practiced at a neonatal intensive care unit in one of the top hospitals in the country. And now, I'm a first year medical student pursuing my degree as a doctor of medicine.
  • I worked as a barista at Starbucks before taking up the boards
  • Volleyball is the only sport I can play (but I suck at it)
  • I love black coffee 
  • I have zero cooking skills (I'd rather wash the dishes hahaha)
  • I play the guitar and ukulele 
  • One of my favorite hangover food is corn (weird right?:)) )
  • Hoarding school supplies and coloring materials is my kind of retail therapy
  • I space out whenever I see numbers and mathematical problems
  • My all-time favorite chocolate is ferrero rocher! It turns my mood around in an instant!
  • I have undergone two surgeries already. In one of the surgeries I had, I was wide awake and just gossiping with my surgeon during the entire procedure.
  • I never had fear of blood nor needles. Medicine is indeed my calling!
  • I don't know how to swim (I'm a pretentious beach junkie!)


  • My first ever blog site was named mcdonaldsislove.tumblr.com. I don't even know why I named it as such.
  • I love spicy noodles
  • I hate carbonated drinks

  • My biggest pet peeve: cluster holes! Ewww
  • I plan to get married at the age of 30
  • I used to be a cheerleader back in highschool and college but I never learned how to dance hahaha!
  • My biggest frustration is playing the piano
Floral bandeau (bazaar at eastwood) Black tube top (H&M) Stripes square pants (Greenhills) White slips ons (Mom's) 
*Photographed by: Paola Gaytano

4 comments

  1. Nice to know you, Kea. Hahaha. This one made my day: "I space out whenever I see numbers and mathematical problems" I can relate to this pretty much LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't imagine how I survived college algebra! Hahaha anyways, thank you for dropping by my site ❤

      Delete
  2. it was fun reading all these facts. i would occasionally nod at some bullets especially the 'don't know how to swim' and 'cats over dogs' part hahaha. on the other hand, math is my thing and i get heart eyes over it hehe c: nice knowing u kea! goodluck in med school ♥♥

    Abby Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby Joy! Math is really not meant for me huhuhu I can't even solve an algebra problem in less than 2 minutes! Thanks for reading through my post! Have a great day :*

      Delete

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.