Exploring: Cagbalete Island

Wanting to escape from the noise of this busy metro? This beach trip is perfect for you. This hidden beauty in the Island of Cagbalete at Quezon caters to those who just wants some peace and quiet.


Where to stay? We stayed at Villa Cleofas Resort. They have nippa huts or bahay kubos that could accommodate almost 4-8 persons (well it depends upon your request). 
And another twist; electricity is only available from 6pm-6am. So you will definitely lay off the gadgets and actually enjoy nature.


They also have a common dining area where the locals cook and serve your meal. *Yehey for fresh seafood delicacies!*

During low tide, you can see the far stretch of the white sand beach. And you can literally walking in the middle of the ocean! But be careful not to step on those dead corals to prevent any foot injury.Believe me, cause I had several wounds after wading through the water.
Happy me at my natural habitat. Hahaha.

What made this trip a memorable one was the sand bar. Definitely the highlight and the first thing I'll think of when I reminisce about my Cagbalete experience
To cap off the trip, we ended the night with some booze and chill acoustic music by the bonfire.

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.