Lace and Aztec

Last saturday, I was planning to go to a school fair (Frolics at San Beda). And I didn't want to wear shorts because I have to go to UST to submit requirements for my duty. I wanted to show off my shoes because of it's aztec print (I love aztec:">). So I wore black to keep everything simple. I originally wanted to wear high-waist shorts but pairing it with a tank would show too much skin. I didn't want to be revealing and all so I wore this old jeggings I have in my closet and made a high-waist look. Plus, the laced cover up. I thought the laced detailed of my cardigan would be too much for my shoes. But it looked good together. And I didn't want to over accessorize, so I wore this simple necklace and pieces of my favorite bracelets.






Details

Black Laced Cardigan (Robinsons Department Store)
Light-washed Jeggings (Jewels)
Rhinestone Crucifix (Bazaar at Tiendesitas)
Spikes and Gold-beaded bracelet (Girlshoppe)
Simple braided bracelet with a leaf clover charm (Bazaar at Eastwood)
Aztec shoes (Kicks)

I really enjoyed this "ootd-shoot" because my sister or my bestfriend are the ones who usually take my photos. But today, since both of them are busy or not here, and I'm not allowed to bring the SLR elsewhere, my mom and my brother took photos of me. HAHA! Never heard a single complain! But then again, they kept on laughing. But still... Thanks!!

(C) Kudos to my brother Karlo Ortega and my mommy

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.