Sexy Back

Last August 31, I attended a debut in Laguna and there was no specific theme. The debutante just simply said wear something black or white. As you can see in my previous posts, I love the color black. Hihihi. I really find black elegant and sexy at the same time. It gives contrast to my complexion. Though most of my friends don't prefer black on me because they say that I'm already thin, but I go otherwise.  Tonight, I chose to wear a dress that is simple. I find it simple because I don't need to wear too much accessories like a big necklace. Plus, I don't need to wear a belt to make my shape visible. But, there's a twist. It may be simple in front but the back is very sexy. I love the fine detail behind. And for my shoes, I chose something that also has the touch of black. The lace detail added more elegance to the whole get up and the little gold accessories topped it all. A great simple outfit for a wild night.








I really like the venue where the event was held. It was a clubhouse at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The ambiance was perfect and romantic. 






Black Sexy Dress (Divisoria)
Gold Clutch Bag (SM Department Store)


Back detail of the dress


Laced Pumps (Privilege)



Gold diamond-shaped ring with a black piece on the middle (Divisoria) | Gold Bangles (Divisoria)




(C) Crystal Jayllene Ong
MUA: Yours truly

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.