Cold shoulders


 Hi guys! How's your week going so far? All these crazy runs here and there for the Christmas season is getting kinda tiring; gift buying, shopping sales, christmas parties, etc. But despite the busy sched, I would always love playing around mixing and matching different ootd's.


Off shoulder tops nowadays are trending once again. It's added formality yet giving a minimal touch of sensuality brings out so much elegance in your whole outfit. 



I really love this color I picked! Nudes are definitely my thing at the moment. It complements and brings out a glowing skin. Find a color that would suit your complexion. Maroons, black, and royal blue are my top color picks when I'm buying clothes.



The thing about off shoulders is that you don't have to accessorize much because the style says it all. The choice of a pair of laced dolphin shorts gives a little detail to the outfit without being too loud or overdoing it. Plains matched with prints & details is always a yes.



A dash of gold from my choice of accessory and sandals perfected the whole look.

White off shoulder top (Divisoria) | Black laced dolphin shorts (H&M) | Gold sandals (St. Francis Square)


*Photographed by: Paola Gaytano

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.