Staycation at Tagaytay Prime Residences

Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines

Tagaytay City is frequented by most people due to its fine breezy weather and many well-known restaurants & cafes. If you need some breather from all the everyday stress, you could go for 2 hr drive and head off to the south and doze the night away.

During my college days, my friends and I would always opt to go to Tagaytay on many random nights.  And lately, I realized that we just spend the night at some 24 hr bulalohan restaurant and never really went for staycation ever.

Last April, in the midst of all the stress from med school, my college bff was as well dealing with a lot at work, called me up and said she wanted to escape even for a night. She booked a room at Tagaytay Prime Residences so we could unwind for a short while. And this is how our little escapade went... 
TAGAYTAY PRIME RESIDENCES










 
 









1 comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.