Plains and prints


I have always been an avid fan of old towns and cafes. It's like when I stroll down its streets, I'm getting warped back travelling to the past. 


This square is located in Kota Tua (formerly known as Old Town Batavia), in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. I immediately fell in love the place when I got there. Since Indonesia was under the Dutch colony years ago, most of its architectural buildings were British inspired (so fetch!).


I knew today was gonna be long day, so I opted to where something comfortable but still has an elegant finish. This printed baggy pants are actually my sister's pajamas! Can you believe that hahaha and she was like "I can't believe you pulled off a look with something I wear to sleep".
One more thing I love about this ensemble is it goes with almost everything. Pair it with a denim jacket, leather jacket, bomber jacket, etc, anything would basically do! And the choice of shoes isn't hard to complement the outfit. You could go from nude flats, to black or white, loafers, etc. Talk about being flexible right?
One of the highlights of this day was getting to visit Cafe Batavia. Just an afternoon filled with history, deep conversations, good ambiance, and authentic dark roast Indonesian coffee. It couldn't get better than this! ❤

Black top (Greenhills) Printed baggy pants (Greenhills) Caramel colored tote bag (Parisian) Nude flats (Greenhills) 





 xx,



Kea Ortega

1 comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.