Liw-Liwa, Zambales: the chill beach life

Liwliwa Sitio Liw Liwa, San Felipe, 2204 Zambales, Philippines

If you're traveling on a budget and badly need a quick escape from the chaotic city noise, take a detour to Liw-Liwa, Zambales and chill your anxiety away.
After my first year in med school, I found myself really exhausted with all the academic load that burdened me for the past 10 months. I told my friends that I wanna go to the beach so badly but I'm running on a tight budget. And for roughly Php 2000 (food not included), my salt water cravings were satisfied.

Travelling to Zambales is way cheaper than you think (read my blog post on my budget trip to Crystal Beach Resort, Zambales!)




🚎VIA COMMUTE:
Take a bus at Victory Liner, Caloocan Terminal, bound to Iba, Zambales  (Php 282)
Get off at San Felipe town proper; Landmark: public market on one side and 7-11 on the other 
Ride a tricycle to your chosen accommodation (Php 30)





Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.