Shooting film in 2021

Film photography has made it’s comeback especially during the surge of the pandemic since everyone is taking up a hobby to keep themselves sane. 

I have always been a fan of anything artsy and aesthetic but film photography is not something I imagined doing. I was greatly influenced by my sister who is a technical hobbyist as she started to collect film cameras. One thing that you must really have when venturing this art is a lot of patience (and of course, money!). This ain’t a cheap hobby I must say! It has a lot of ups and downs and surprises in between each frame. But as I said, patience is key.

During the ber months of 2020, a reusable film camera by Kodak became a trend. It is a very cheap and colorful point and shoot camera perfect for beginners. 

What really kept me hooked were the different films. Each has its own mood to set the vibe. Every roll is different from another. Hoping I could keep up and invest on the best camera in the future that fits my taste and aesthetic.

Here are some of the scanned photos, and hope you enjoy reading til the end!💖











Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.