2nd Anniversary


 
Last 2021, we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary by going on a museum date and ending the night with a romantic dinner in a fine dining restaurant.
It was a perfect Sunday afternoon. We started the day by driving up to Antipolo to visit Pinto Art Museum. 
I have always been a fan of Dr. Cuanang's art. Since he is a known neurologist, some of the art pieces are medicine inspired! 



I have always been in love with the thought of museum dates. And celebrating year 2 with the love of my life has made this little dream a reality. Full on cheesy! This place will always have a special place in my heart. I remember back in 2016, it was my first time visiting Pinto Art, and it was the exact place where I knew I passed the Nursing Licensure Exam. And now, adding more memories to it❤️

After that afternoon stroll, we went to Katipunan and had a romantic dinner at Ninyo Fusion Cuisine. 
Everything was nothing but fancy. Not bad for a once a year thing! We had a 6-course meal surrounded by lights and rose petals.

🎥VLOG


xx,

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.