3rd Anniversary





And just like that...
we turned 3 years


Since internship year is busy af, I was lucky enough that our anniversary was during my electives rotation. So that means, I had the weekends off. But we realized that we're just two tired young adults. Nothing fancy this year but we definitely made the most out of our anniversary. We went to a self shoot studio at Makati, and had lunch at Niu by Vikings afterwards. 

On our year 3, I realized how love could have so many moods. We had the honeymoon phase, excited teens full of love, and now, slow & steady love. I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait how our love would unfold in the coming years. Whatever adventure it is, always count me in

xx,

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.