Red lips

This evening's event was such a rush! I was not really planning on attending because I had sore eyes when I woke this morning. But the debutante is one of my close friends and so I had to attend. I didn't have anything to wear. It's that time of the day that I have to work with clothes that I already have hanging in my closet. For tonight, I made my look simple. I used my corset that I wore on my previous entry Pearl & Gold on my Leather. Then I turned my infinity dress in my blog post Greek into a maxi skirt to give sexy yet elegant look. I didn't have much time to curl my hair so I think it's better laid back; straight and simple. And for my make up, the red lipstick made it all work. You see, it's not that difficult to pull off a classy look. You just need to learn how mix and match clothes that you already have and make it work to bring a whole new look. And with mine, I think it worked.

Red lipstick (Clinique)


Black Corset (Divisoria)
Diamond pendant Gold Necklace (Chinese store, Divisoria)


Infinity dress turned to Maxi skirt (Apartment 8)


 Laced Pumps (Privilege)



Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.