Red lips

This evening's event was such a rush! I was not really planning on attending because I had sore eyes when I woke this morning. But the debutante is one of my close friends and so I had to attend. I didn't have anything to wear. It's that time of the day that I have to work with clothes that I already have hanging in my closet. For tonight, I made my look simple. I used my corset that I wore on my previous entry Pearl & Gold on my Leather. Then I turned my infinity dress in my blog post Greek into a maxi skirt to give sexy yet elegant look. I didn't have much time to curl my hair so I think it's better laid back; straight and simple. And for my make up, the red lipstick made it all work. You see, it's not that difficult to pull off a classy look. You just need to learn how mix and match clothes that you already have and make it work to bring a whole new look. And with mine, I think it worked.

Red lipstick (Clinique)


Black Corset (Divisoria)
Diamond pendant Gold Necklace (Chinese store, Divisoria)


Infinity dress turned to Maxi skirt (Apartment 8)


 Laced Pumps (Privilege)

kea ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram