Ideas on how to have instagram worthy photos

Jakarta, Indonesia
Taking an instagram worthy photos for those who are aiming for their #feedgoals is becoming a thing among millennials! I admit, I am guilty of this since I am really meticulous when it comes to uploading photos on instagram. In this post, I will be sharing some ideas on how to I take ig-worthy photos.


*Tip: The key in taking a good photo; dedication. Not just you but also to the photographer. You must be willing to explore on different poses and angles whenever you eye on a good picturesque.

The details of the ground in one of the parks in Jakarta caught my eye. I told my sister (my photographer of the day hehehe) to take pictures of me in different angles and giving emphasis to this intricate design. We tried angles from the front, top, and close up view.



If you're aiming to pose for a fashion shot and you want to showcase your whole outfit, using the sky as a background is a good idea. One reason for this is it gives a solid opaque backdrop for your photo which would give contrast to your outfit.


*Tip: For petite girls (like me) out there, take your photo from a level closer to the ground and slightly tilt the camera in an upward angle to make the subject seem taller




My personal favorite are hedge backgrounds. It adds texture to the photo plus putting a hint of summer or autumn and some nature feels in your instagram feed. 


Post process and set the right mood you want for your photos. It's always fun to experiment on different poses to get that photo you're aiming for. I hope this blog post helped for you to have your #feedgoals. 



Nude laced cropped top (50th avenue) | Patterned Maroon flowy shorts (Taytay tiangge) Brown sandals (Jazz)



xx,




Kea Ortega

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.