BALI: My ultimate dream destination


Bali has always been my number one dream destination. Traveling back and forth in Indonesia made me fall in love with places rich in culture. And the beach junkie in me couldn't resist the beauty of this tropical paradise. Here are some of the things you shouldn't miss out when traveling to Bali, Indonesia for the first time. Enjoy reading!!
🗣LANGUAGE
The main language spoken in Bali are, Balinese, Bahasa, and English. One of the daily struggles I encounter when visiting Indonesia is communicating with the locals. Since this is a non speaking country, it is good to familiarize yourself with few basic words. Since Bali is often flocked by tourists, the locals are well versed with english.

💸CURRENCY
The currency in Bali is Indonesian Rupiah. 1 USD = 14310.000 Rupiah = 51 Philippine pesos

💳CREDIT CARDS AND ATM
There are numerous ATMs in the main cities like Ubud and Canggu. Make sure to have enough cash since most local restaurants and souvenir shops prefer cash.



 









Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.