Lady Boss


Just another bright and sunny day from Singapore and for today's agenda, we are to going to do a lot of strolling around the city.

It was jampacked afternoon but since we were going to be visiting some tourist spots like the flower dome, I wanted to wear something in theme (so I could blend in hahaha kidding). I wanted to wear something comfortable but still giving an edgy and bossy look.
About a year ago, it was my first time to spend my summer in Singapore. I honestly didn't know what to pack. But this year, I was more prepared hahaha the weather here is often humid. I go out during the afternoon and yes, it's really hot. So I opt to wear more sleeveless and spaghetti strap tops whenever I'm outdoors. And wear a cover-up whenever I'm indoors like on museum tours, and coffee shop hopping.
One of my favorite pieces to wear as of the moment is this pair of black leather mules. It gives off this very vintage and classy look. You can wear it with almost anything! Denim, plain trousers, shorts, satins, skirts, etc. 
 

xx,

Post a Comment

Views

Follow my instagram @kearte.md

KEA ORTEGA. Theme by STS.